Saturday 24 November 2007

Istanbul Cow Parade Auction at ICEC

Continued from 07.09.2007 A couple of weeks later...

Saturday 24 November 2007 - Nihat and the crew from Tepe Nautilus arrived at 7am to re-construct Moo Gaz at Lutfi Kirdar ICEC for the Istanbul Cow Parade auction. Proceeds due to go to TEMA; I believe they plant trees and a foundation for good works. Here's myself with Moo Gaz and Nihat...
Moo Gaz was placed very close to my Ataturk Gulumsuyor painting; there's a Buddha Cow behind me...
Up the steps and look back down...
View from the first floor...
Rear view; note the red and blue recycling gas connections from cow rear up to the balloon...
The auction with a couple of naked white cows on stage either side of the auctioneer's podium...
I take a snap shot of Beste and Serin sitting behind...
Inek Gaz sells for $8K. You can just make out Inek Gaz pictured up on the big screen. Forgive the blurred shot; painting is more my forte...

Go to 01.08.2007 The beginning...